Things are changing & im feeling like I’m not able to stay strong.
- My mother has cancer again and the guilting has started.
- My job is changing & I’m not certain I’ll be able to meet expectations.
- My daughters are beginning their Senior, Freshman and 5th grade years in school & I’m unprepared for the changes.
- My health is waivering & I feel weak & tired. These migraines… Ugh
- Finances… Money is such an issue & we’ve got so much money going out & not coming in
- I missed my appt with Dr M in May. I don’t know what the hell happened, but it will cost $150 and I can’t get in until Aug 30. I have no med refills, 20 pills & 30+ days to wait. I email & get no response.
And, to make things unbelievably harder, Dr H is out this week. It may not sound like a big deal, but I go to therapy without fail EVERY Wednesday at 4:00. Even on holidays, I go a day earlier or later, but I don’t miss…. Unless she is out.
I know she needs time off to relax, take care of herself & family & stay healthy, but it’s so hard. No matter how strong I might be feeling, I just seem to struggle more.
So, here I am trying to keep it together. It’s been a struggle & will be until next Wednesday. I’m trying to stay harm free & as a normal as I can…